Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scott is in Town!

Scott is here (came Saturday) and doesn't leave until Tuesday. He is going to have his blood checked on Monday and is having a physical to look at the lump on his head that is growing. We had a wonderful Stake Conference today and a fun Sunday. Scott was going to help me take the microwave to get fixed, and just decided to test it to see that it really was broken, and it WORKED! When I had used it, it was shooting out flames and making "gadzha" noises and zappy noises. Scott is just magical.

So far no news about me getting a job. No rejection letter either, but also no new interviews. A week from tomorrow is BYU Education Week. I am SO excited! However, because Michelle now has a new job, and Stephanie can't get off work, it might just be me and Erica and her mom. Hopefully Michelle can get at least one of the days off. Cheryl's birthday is next week. I'm working on a special gift, but it might not be ready until Christmas. I've sent Janae and Michael a care package with a house warming gift inside. Don't get too excited about it, though.

2 comments:

  1. Were you microwaving metal?

    Oh boy! My birthday is next week?? Can you believe I haven't thought about it. Dana's probably wishing you hadn't mentioned it because now I am planning my BIG day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, Dana. Cheryl, I am working a lot on your birthday gift, but I think I will wait until we come out to visit you to give it to you. We're thinking sometime before February when our tickets expire. We'll visit you guys first, and then Janae and Micheal will get our next visiting opportunity.

    ReplyDelete